Where do organizations that heal, feed, educate, inspire, nurture, shelter, entertain, and preserve our community go when they need help? Many turn to 501 Commons.
501 Commons provides high quality, affordable consulting, coaching, and training services to nonprofits, schools, and public agencies thanks to skilled volunteers who generously give of their time and talents. The Executive Service Corps, a program of 501 Commons, is dedicated to connecting the expertise of volunteer consultants with organizations in need of planning and management support services.
Members of 501 Commons’ Service Corps support nonprofits by acting as:
- Consultants on well-defined projects that are guided by a contract
- Facilitators of meetings, retreats, and conferences
- Coaches for nonprofit leaders
While the particulars of individual projects vary, consultants typically work in pairs and can expect to serve approximately 10-12 hours per month over the course of 3-6 months each.
As a service corps member, you will:
- Have access to our online trainings, resource library, and professional development workshops
- Learn new skills that fuel personal and professional growth
- Have the opportunity to help an organization more effectively deliver their mission
For more information about the Service Corps, please visit 501commons.org and click on “Engage” or email Gillian Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org